Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Photography + Handmade Soap = Eye Candy!

If you have been following along then you know that I love making soap....and I also LOVE taking pictures.  

Another thing you may not know is my go-to soap making supplier is Bramble Berry.  There are many things I love about Bramble Berry, but the top two would have to be their Customer Service...and the fact that they two are right here in Washington.  Just a hop, skip, and a jump North of me about a hour and a half.  Sadly it has been ages since I've been up to Bellingham...but am thinking a road trip is in order sometime soon!

The Soap Queen (Anne-Marie) has been my soapy Idol for many years, and I have always looked to her blog for advice and inspiration.  You can find her blog Here.  

A few weeks ago we were honored to be chosen for Bramble Berry's Facebook Photo of the week contest.  I could hardly believe it when we found out...I screamed..my husband came running and asked what the big fuss was all about.
After showing him the blog post (which you can find here)  
he joined me in a happy dance...and said "Isn't that the Soap Queen lady that you admire so much"  Um YES!!

Needless to say we were extremely honored to be chosen for the Facebook Photo of the week from Bramble Berry, and would like to say a big gigantic THANK YOU  to everyone over there.  


  There is just something beautiful about soap....(that statement may just be true for us soap-aholics)

1 comment:

  1. I just couldn't pass up sharing your soap with all my readers. It was such a fabulous picture and I could practically smell it through the screen. Thank you so much for being a part of our amazing soapmaking community on Facebook and I can't wait to see more from you. =)

    ReplyDelete