Friday, December 30, 2011

Spunky Violet Spring Soap

Ever since I was a young girl my most favorite color combo has been Green and Purple.  I even had matching green and purple riding gear for my horse!  To this day it continues to be a favorite combination of mine.  I have many different items in my home that combine this amazing color combination.  

I was inspired by spring (yes I am ready for spring already) and my love for all things purple and green.  I have had this soap project in my mind using this color combo for a while now...and I finally found the perfect fragrance to go with this project.



This fragrance is beautiful and is described as:  The sensual and luxurious aroma of violet blends with crisp, clean lime to produce this sophisticated fragrance.   I think the blend makes is feminine yet spunky!



Spunky Violet should be ready February 1st 2012.  It is also available in our Everyday Elegance Soy Candle. 

No comments:

Post a Comment