Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Brambleberry's S.O.A.P Fall testing Team

I would love to be a part of this team.  What is a S.O.A.P team?  Well Brambleberry sends out new test fragrances to team members for product reviews.  I LOVE Brambleberry's products and would love a chance to put my super sniffer to work. 

My favorite item from Brambleberry right now (it changes with every order I get!) is the Lip Balm Base.  I have been working on lip balm for a while now, and just could not get it exactly the way I wanted.  I decided to order a pre-made base, but wanted one that was still very natural and did not contain any chemical fillers, and junk that a lip balm doesn't need.  I searched a lot of places, but the one that I liked the most was from http://www.brambleberry.com/

The day it arrived in the mail (which was extremely fast by the way) I just had to play!  So here is my Cucumber Melon Lip Balm made from a base that I got @Brambleberry.  It's made with Coconut oil (Cocos Nucifera oil), Cera Alba (Beeswax), Sweet Almond oil (prunus Amygdalus Dulcis), Avocado oil (Peresa Gratissima), flavor, and mica.  It's incredibly easy to use, leaves your lips kissably smooth, and lasts forever on your lips. 
My other favorite item right now is the MANGO BUTTER.  This is similar to shea butter(which I love also). I used it with Shea butter to make an amazing emusyfied scrub with their Almond Cybilla fragrance, and Oh My is it fantastic!  It makes your skin so smooth and smells heavenly.
And last but not least.  I purchased their Lotion from scratch kit.  I love the shea butter in this lotion, it gives it this fantastic thickness that screams luxury, but still absorbs well without the greasy afterfeel.  Brambleberry's kit made it so easy to make hand made lotion, and came with great instructions and ideas for making it yours.  I made this Shea Butter Lotion with Brambleberry's Tropical Vacation Fragrance oil.


In additon to the wonderful things here...there are a ton of other things that I LOVE from Brambleberry.  I only purchase from them for all of my oils and butters for my soapmaking needs.  They have high quality products as well as the best customer service in the industry.  So if anyone is thinking about trying out soapmaking for themselves...I highly recomend http://www.brambleberry.com/ for all of your soaping needs. 

All items shown here are in the testing phase of production and will be available soon on our website.

Happy Soaping!
The Green Lady

No comments:

Post a Comment